Beiträge von aam

Thank you very much for your answer, Stubbi!

The following was my opening question to Stubbistubbsen:

"I would be really interested in the exact procedure you followed, step by step, via connecting the Android phone to the Africa Twin dashboard wirelessly.

Can you explain it, Stubbistubbsen? Thank you!"

I am still interested to know your answer, Stubbistubbsen.

Now, I'm going to explain to Algeier72 and the others interested what happened with the translation: considering that i do not know Deutch, i keep my Chrome with the automatic translation in Italian to read the posts. When I posted my question to Stubbistubbsen, Chrome automatically translated it in Italian, or better, in an Italian translated by Chrome. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sarei davvero interessato alla procedura esatta che hai seguito, passo dopo passo, per connettere il telefono Android alla dashboard di Africa Twin in modalità wireless.

Puoi spiegarlo, Stubbistubbsen? Thanks!

Meiner Meinung nach ist es ein sehr guter Reifen, leise und mit ausgezeichnetem Grip auf trocken und nass. Leider verschlechtert sich der Vorderreifen in der Mitte ziemlich schnell (möglicherweise aufgrund der ziemlich beabstandeten Blöcke) und ich glaube nicht, dass er länger als 5.000-5.500 km dauern kann. Mir ist nicht bewusst, dass es möglich ist, es als Ersatzteil auf dem Markt zu kaufen (mit einem lieben Freund haben wir versucht, es auf mynetomoto zu kaufen, aber sie haben das Geld zurückgegeben, weil es nicht verfügbar war) ... vielleicht können Sie es beim Händler bestellen ... ich weiß nicht.

Das Anti-Wheelie-System unterbricht die Leistung, wenn das Fahrrad eine bestimmte Steigung überschreitet, basierend auf Daten des 6-Achs-IMU-Steuergeräts. Dieses Steuergerät unterscheidet offensichtlich nicht, wann das Fahrrad fährt und wann es einfach bergauf geht: In beiden Fällen unterbricht es die Leistung.

Ich denke, die Erklärung ist diese.

Tiger 900 Rally Sport engine was a pleasant surprise: I thought it would have a power leak compared to my Africa Twin but it is a solid engine and it has a consistent power delivery at high revs. The true difference is at low revs: under the 4.500-5.000 revs per minute, the Africa Twin's engine has no rivals, in my opinion. That's why our Honda is easier in dalily riding.

Tiger 900 is easy to ride but I deeply disliked the suspensions (too much off-road oriented, too much soft for street riding with the standard settings). My test ride was too short to say more than that.

that's why I should not had to trust Google Translator...:doh:

I meant that "I rode 500 kms from home to the Triumph Dealer and back" to test the new Tiger 900

Thank you very much! I just updated my sign by "Saluti dall'italia! "