CRF1100L ATAS ES DCT pulls to the right

maybe the Road is on the right side a little bit lower, that the rain can flow away.

If you get an flat tyre by high milange, it will pull more to the side.

This is normal, because the middle of the Bike will not be the middle of the tyre. So it keeps you to the side.

I tried that on multiple roads, highways, country roads, mountain roads in three countries, with two different tires, both in different states (new till worn off). It was actually one of the first things I noticed with the Africa Twin and it won't go away, no matter where or how often I check.

Of course, the test requires no luggage or any addition to the bike. Just cruise control and no hands to the handlebars, seating position upright, foots on the pegs, more than 50kmph and a straight road or slight, long curves.

The bike will tend to the right, which is natural given the exhaust and gear as GvG pointed out already.

I doubt there are ATAS 2020 DCT (ES or not doesn't matter I guess) out there without this behavior on a vanilla setting.

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!