Beiträge von GvG

Mine still clicks (sounding like several soft electrical mouseclicks), but only after about 150km of riding :think:....strange, isn't it? Seems that the clicking sound only appears when the bike is really hot or something.

Well, today I made a tour of couple of 100 kilometers, but almost immediately the clicking sound started and was hearable all of the tour, so it isn't engine heat related I think. It was about 30 degrees Celsius outside.

I think it's coming from the airbox or injection system :/........

The OEM screen size of the CRF1100 ATAS is 53.5cm high.

Yesterday I ordered the WRS Caponord screen transparant (I think better view of the road than the smoked version if you look through the screen).

It's 56cm high and I'm 1.82m and I use the OEM screen in the second lowest setting, so probably the Caponord screen will be a bit to high in the lowest setting for me (every adjustment of the screen is about 13mm) so maybe I have to make those 6 holes a bit higher up, we will see.

I ordered the screen here (free shipping to the netherlands):

https://www.wrs.it/en/windscre…search&utm_content=HO024T

Hi Norbert,

Did you already try the WRS 54cm screen? Looks like it's almost the same size as the OEM screen, isn't it?

I have a CRF1100L ATAS ES DCT with about 1600km on the clock now.

At 1300km I also started to hear a "sparky/crispy" electrical sound around the cockpit. I only hear it when I twist the throttle very very slightly, so when i'm cruising on the highway and give a little bit of throttle, some "sparky/crispy" sounds come from the cockpit, and also when standing still and give the slightest twist of the throttle from stationary, I hear the same sound (like a sparking sparkplug).

Even when I take a speedbump on the road and therefore twist the throttle a little bit I hear that sound.

So I'm not the only one to hear this strange sound?

And where is it come from?

Cheers!